DIY Design Library
SquareCode HQ was designed to help you build a profitable, professional website with ease. In order to really do this, we needed to be sure we have the products, content and support in place to get you there.
The Library is Perfect for
-Small business owners;
- Do it yourself creatives;
- Those who are not code-savvy;
- Those who are code-savvy;
What we offer with the purchase of the library:
- Access to our Resource Library filled with tutorials to help customize your website even more than the Squarespace templates offer;
- Access to our private Facebook Community;
- Tech support;
- 30% off additional products in the shop;
How it Works
1. Purchase this product listing & Create your customer account
2. Sign up to our mailing list so that you can receive updates about new content, live training and additional discounts offered for library members only.
3. And finally, get started with building a profitable, professional website with Squarespace by navigating to the DIY Design Library
Recently released tutorials:
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the design library
At this time, the design library is a one time payment of $19.99
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
Since you will have access to the library content right away, no refunds will be available after your purchase. You can choose to cancel your subscription at any time within your account panel.
DO I NEED TO KNOW CODE?
Of course not! The tutorials within the library are seperated by how much you know: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. Beginner tutorials don't have any code; Intermediate includes some light coding; Advanced tutorials include some very complex code.
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THIS?
Since this is a one time payment type product, you'll have instant forever access to the content in this library for as long as this library exists.
WILL I HAVE HELP ALONG THE WAY?
Of course you will. We are in the process of creating a private Facebook community to help answer any questions you may have along the way. If you're looking for a little extra help from me, I'm just a quick email away!
HOW MANY LIVE TRAININGS WILL THERE BE?
We will be hosting a live training event twice per month, and each event will vary as well. Once per month on Fridays, we'll have a "office hours" call where you will get to ask any burning questions you may have about design, get help you need or let me know what you'd love to see in the design library.